Let's see you flex your Jazz muscles and answer at least 7 questions correctly.
Consider yourself a Jazzpert if you do. Links to the homepage and the
2. What band did Bob James, Lee Ritenour, Harvey Mason and Nathan East form?
3. In what year did Miles Davis die?
4. Joe Sample recently collaborated, this year, with which songstress?
5. In what year did Dave Brubeck and his quartet record Time Out?
6. Which of the following was not a founding member of Weather Report:
7. One of the earliest notable fusion experiments was which Miles Davis album?
Sketches of Spain
Kind of Blue
8. What school did Joshua Redman graduate from Summa Cum Laude?
9. After John Coltrane was drafted into the Navy, which instrument did he play in the Navy Band?
10. Which composer did Jean-Luc Ponty play violin for, in 1969, on the Hot Rats LP?